The tournament will be played as a scramble. A scramble is a fun event. Everyone will tee off each hole and will use the best tee shot. Everyone in each group will then hit from the best shot location. This procedure of using the best shot and having everyone hit from his location will be used the entire hole until the ball is holed. Use this format for the entire round our golf. Some special rules to remember during a scramble are:
- Each team member may place the ball within one-club length of the selected shot, but no nearer to the hole. If the selected shot is played from a hazard, bunker, rough, second cut of rough, fairway, or fringe of the green, again the ball may be placed within one-club length of the selected shot, no nearer the hole, and must remain in the hazard, bunker, rough, second-cut of rough, fairway, or fringe of the green.
- On the green, you may stand behind a teammate to help determine the line while he/she is putting.
- You may improve your lie anywhere on the course by placing your ball with your hand or by using your club head.
- When putting, once any ball is holed out, no further strokes count. Your team is cautioned not to make any “tap-ins” until all members have had the opportunity to attempt the teams original putt. THe original putt may be moved a maximum of two inches from the original marker, no nearer the hole.
- If your group is only a 3-some, your team will start out at 2 under par. You do not rotate hitting extra shots.
- $60.00 Per Person Tournament Entry Fee
- 18 Holes of Scramble Format Tournament Play
- Golf Cart Rental
- Lunch and Awards
Online Registration Form
If you have any questions please call the school office at 208-529-8080.