Please be sure to follow all rules of Sage Lakes Golf Course. Some important rules to highlight.
- We allow only spineless type golf shoes. We do not allow any soccer or baseball type cleats.
- For those who are riding in golf carts: Please keep our carts away from all trees and on the cart paths when provided. Carts need to be kept at least 20 feet away from all teeing grounds and putting greens. Finally, only TWO riders on our carts. Please do not ride more than two people at any time.
- If the weather becomes inclement, we will sound a siren (2 long blasts). We ask that everyone STOP PLAY IMMEDIATELY and return to the clubhouse or seek shelter in the shelters on the course. We will sound a siren (1 long blast) to resume play.
- We do not allow anyone to bring alcoholic beverages onto the premises. The golf course state licensed concessionaire will provide and monitor all alcoholic beverages.
- Please replace your divots and repair any ball marks on the putting greens
- Please play as quickly as possible. It should take no more than 4 hours to complete the entire round.
- We do require shirts and shoes at all times.