4 Person Scramble
FORMAT FOUR PERSON SCRAMBLE. EACH TEAM IS MADE UP OF 4 PLAYERS.
The Ladies play is off the “Red Tee Markers”
Men play off the “White Tee Markers”
EACH TEAM TRIES TO SCORE THE LOWEST TEAM SCORE FOR 18 HOLES.
ALL PLAYERS DRIVE OFF EVERY TEE.
Note, The Team must use each team member’s tee shot at least twice (2 times).
- After all the team members have hit their tee shots, the team selects the best shot and all second shots are placed and played within one club length of the selected ball, not nearer the hole
- After the second shots, the best shot is selected and all third shots are played from that position. This procedure is repeated until the hole is completed
- For every shot, you can lift, clean and replace the selected ball
- Even in the bunker, you may lift the selected ball, rake the bunker and replace the ball
- Wherever the selected ball lies, all shots must be taken from the same area condition. For example, Fairway on fairway. Rough in rough. Bunker in bunker. Hazard in hazard
ON THE PUTTING GREEN.
- All balls must be placed not further than 4 inches from the selected ball, not nearer the hole
- All team members must putt before a second putt is taken, because;
- The first ball into the hole counts as the team score.